The dining room and bar at Botanya. Image: Courtesy of the restaurant
Richmond is teeming with new dining options this month, and even more places are expected to open throughout December.
⛳️ ICYMI, though I know you didn’t since it’s seemed the most reported “eatertainment” opening ever, The Park at RVA is now open Wednesday through Sunday in the Diamond District.
🧀 Truckle Cheesemongers opened two weeks ago in its new Devil’s Triangle home at 714 N. Sheppard St.
- The spot serves cheese boards, grilled cheese, charcuterie and wine and beer for dine-in or to-go daily.
🤫 uliveto, the fish-heavy, Mediterranean-focused restaurant from the Gersi folks, opened quietly this week in the former Secco Wine Bar space in the Fan.
- The restaurant is open Tuesday through Sunday from 5-9pm for its soft opening.
🍲 Botana Restaurant, the Carytown Italian and Spanish fusion restaurant, opens today at 4pm and will be open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday. check out themenu.
- The restaurant is booked through Saturday, but walk-ins are OK at the bar.
🍛 Kismet Modern Indian, the Richmond location for the award-winning Northern Virginia restaurant, is opening next week in Scott’s Addition, in the former Perch spot.
- The restaurant serves traditional and modern takes on Indian cuisine.
- It may launch takeout and delivery this weekend for trial runs, so check Instagram for the latest.
🍔 Eazzy Burger, the Ardent and ZZQ folks’ burger joint love child, will open mid-December.
🥘 Hot Pot 757, the Chinese hot pots and Korean barbecue restaurant that opened on Broad last month, has a Chesterfield location on Robious Road next to Total Wine in the works.
😢 The Broken Tulips will close at the end of the year after five years in Carytown, the restaurant announced on Instagram this week.